How to Contend
After you become an author to the blog, sign in, and then to add yourself as a contender in a category go to Customize (top right corner) and then an outline of the blog will show up. Just click edit on the challenges you are interested in and type your name in under contenders and then click save. If you have questions feel free to contact me. The contest officially starts Thursday, May 21st.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm not sure what cliff bars are, but if it was me I'd say their ok. I'm guessing they are like a granola bar. I snack on fiber one bars once in awhile(especially when I'm on the run in Tri-
Cities) and I think that's fine. I think the point of this is to be more healthy and you want to do things that you can stick with and then not just pig out when it's over. Everything in moderation. I think it's great if you find a few things like the popcorn and bars to help you, but that's just my opinion. Keep up the great work Nicole.
I totally agree with Shandiin. You're totally ok eating those two things. I must say Cliff bars aren't loaded with sugar.
Post a Comment