How to Contend
After you become an author to the blog, sign in, and then to add yourself as a contender in a category go to Customize (top right corner) and then an outline of the blog will show up. Just click edit on the challenges you are interested in and type your name in under contenders and then click save. If you have questions feel free to contact me. The contest officially starts Thursday, May 21st.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Sugar Free Syrup
For those just trying to cut excess sugar from their diets in general, you can still enjoy syrup! Regular syrup has anywhere from 28-33 grams of sugar per serving. Experts recommend limiting excess sugars to 40 grams per day, so if you have something with syrup on it for breakfast you've almost hit your limit. I tried reduced sugar syrup, but thought it was completely disgusting. Recently I bought sugar free syrup and although it tastes just a little differently than regular syrup, it is still enjoyable and the I don't feel guilty pouring some on my whole wheat pancakes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment